Played with it...in Edmonton.

HSMM-MESH™ is a high speed, self discovering, self configuring, fault tolerant, wireless computer network that can run for days from a fully charged car battery, or indefinitely with the addition of a modest solar array or other supplemental power source. The focus is on emergency communications.

Moderator: k6irf

Played with it...in Edmonton.

Postby VE6DBD on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:45 pm

I have an old WRT54G ver. 1.1 which I almost tossed in the garbage, when I read about this HSMM-MESH from a Facebook post @Philippines-Ham Radio Brewers.
I flashed the required firmware and it works...but I can't see anybody else playing w/ the Mesh, so I bought another Router from the Local Kijiji, got this WRT54GL running Tomato firmware, flashed this one too w/ the new Firmware. Now I have two nodes that can see and talk to each other.
Tests made...1. Sent videos using an IP cam, 2. Used this free Audio/Video Application ( http://focusmedia.ru/prod_phone_en.htm ) w/ success..3. I still have to test sending files back and forth...I have not really tested the range of the two routers...kapag sinipag...I will play w/ it again..FYI :D
Dom

"Walang Traffic, Bumabati lang..hehehe"
VE6DBD

Re: Played with it...in Edmonton.

Postby k6irf on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Dom!
Meron ba bagong update sa HSMM project mo diyan? Mine was left out from all the other projects I am working on.
I have been busy doing the Winlink system setup for the club. Sana kayo nila Boboy mag setup ng Winlink diyan sa location ninyo.
73! de Lot / K6IRF
Mabuhay!
k6irf
Site Admin

Return to HSMM-MESH